Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Interview with Mitch

My cousin's wife, Laura, "tagged" me to interview Mitch. Here are the always unpredictable responses of my 3 year old!

What makes Mommy happy? "my be nice" (in Mitch's language, "my" means "I")
What makes Mommy sad? "my not be nice"
How does Mommy make you laugh? "funny"
Hold old is Mommy? "bree" (translation for those of you who don't speak Mitch: 3)
How tall is Mommy? "that tall" he says as reaches way up over his head (I love 3 year olds)
What does Mommy like to do? "get me something to drink" (wishful thinking?)
What is Mommy's job? "get me something to drink" (think he was thirsty?)
What is Mommy's favorite food? "cereal" (it was the last thing we both ate)
How do you know Mommy loves you? "be happy"

Okay...Lindsay...TAG you're it! I want to hear what Sam and Gabe have to say, especially Gabe!

No comments: