Sunday, November 30, 2008

Birthday Pics....FINALLY!

Okay...Okay...No need to remind me...I am incredibly behind on this blog. It's almost time for Christmas, and I am just now posting pictures from Jake's birthday party!

Jake's party was great! He had a good time, but I don't think he really knew what to think about all of the attention. He is so lucky to have so many great friends and wonderful family to help him celebrate!
He had a Sesame Street cake...Nice job with the green and yellow icing, huh? Maybe next time I should stick with white! :)
The "big kids" waiting patiently to "help" Jake blow out his candles!
The way Jake is about his food, I thought he would tear into his cake...and love it! He tore into it pretty well, but he wasn't too crazy about it. He didn't make it long before he wanted to be cleaned up and let loose!
Tabitha, Mitch, Tristan, Cooper, and Luke playing
Jake testing out his new "big boy" carseat! Check him out with his little legs crossed! He's just too cool!

"I could get used this Birthday thing....I love trucks!"

No comments: