Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Random January Fun

I guess when you are 4 months behind, you can lump an entire month into one post, right?

Remember Mitch's friend, Tyner, who moved to Mississippi? Well, we tried for several weeks to get Tyner up to Nashville for the day (his dad comes for work sometimes and Tyner has come up with him and spent the day with us before). After plans fell through so many times, and Mitch was disappointed, I decided it just be much better to surprise him. So, one morning, Tyner just rang our doorbell, and Mitch had no idea he was coming.

Being the girl that I am, I was all hyped up and ready for this great reaction...NOPE! Mitch saw him, and just simply said, "It's Tyner", just like he had seem him just the day before. Zero reaction from either of them. I am really going to have to get used to this whole "guys reaction" thing! But...even though I was disappointed in their reactions, they had a great day together, and I'm so glad they got to visit. Here is one of the only pictures I got though. They were looking at pictures on Mitch's new camera. They are so cute!

This one was NOT one of my favorite days in January...or any other month for that matter! I was working from home, and had been on the phone for quite a while. Jake was playing, and I knew he was too quite. When I came out of the office, I found this...Jake had dumped an ENTIRE box of pancake mix all over the downstairs...even in the toy closet!


My friend, Lindsay's, youngest son, Luke, turned 2 in January, and we went to Chuck E Cheese to celebrate. Here's one of the birthday boy. I know this picture is blurry, but look at those eyes. They make me think of Precious Moments dolls! Jake, going UP the slide, instead of DOWN...go figure!
Oh...and here's one of Jake with a shiner...and I honestly don't even remember how he got it!
Mitch and Gabe playing Air Hockey
We also had a great snow and I got some good pics of the Gary and the kids playing in it, but it will have to be another post....there are too many good pics!

No comments: