Friday, January 7, 2011

I ALMOST feel sorry for them...

I don't know how many of you saw the Bama/Michigan State Bowl game, but it really wasn't much of a game! Bama won 49-7!

These are some quotes from the Michigan State 24/7 Sports forum board. Even if you aren't a Bama fan, you have to love some of these...they are great!

"Julio takin' us to schoolio"

"why are they allowing Alabama to play with 35 players on defense?"

"I think their punter is currently drinking around the world in Epcot." (from the early 3rd quarter) ...just for the record, I don't understand this one...

"If we played 10 times, they would win 15"

"If Cam Newton costs $200,000 for a season, how much is a 2nd half rental?"

"and now Cousins is dead" (referring to MSU's starting QB)

"If I was our QB I would hire an attorney and sue them for negligence or intentional infliction of physical and emotional distress."

"I'm ready to accept MSU boosters paying for an offensive line. If we get caught I can deal with it."

"This is getting out of hand...an Alabama d-lineman just popped out of my TV and threw me 10 yards behind my couch."

"Do you think this is how Custer felt?"

"We're going to have a wing named after us at Orlando Regional Medical Center by the time this game finishes."

"This is embarrassing. So are we officially a basketball school again?"

"I want to know how many times in the history of organized football that teams have punted on 4th and goal"

"So this is what they mean by team speed"

"if i'm Maxwell, I fake an injury on the way to the huddle" (Referring to the backup QB, who was knocked out of the game three plays later)

"good lord. Their 4th string running back just ran through our entire defense and all we could do was swing our purses at him."

ROLL TIDE!

2 comments:

Cathy said...

I almost didn't read this one by choice. We got your Christmas card and Scott saw it and said, "I expected it to have a bunch of 'Roll Tide' crap on it." He's still bitter about that "Roll Tide" you put on our rehearsal dinner picture matte.

Unknown said...

شركة تسليك مجاري بالمدينة المنورة

شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالمدينة المنورة

شركة عزل اسطح وخزانات بالمدينة المنورة