Friday, January 29, 2010

Fall Farm Fun (Take 2)

...and Take 1 part B... I forgot a few of the pics from our first trip when I posted yesterday.

Last year when I posted our farm pics, I said we'd see how long we could keep the fence rail pics going...Well, here's one more year!

Mitch and Gabe 2009 (age 4)
Mitch and Gabe 2008 (age 3)
Mitch and Gabe 2006 (age 1)...we missed 2007!
Jake and Luke playing on the steps of the log house
These two are not easy to get a good picture of together!

Hmmm...maybe Jake is the problem...Here's the best shot we got of all 5 boys. Jake wasn't looking at the camera in any of them!

Jake playing in the corn field and sunflowers
Mitch and Jake at the water pump

Here are a couple of Mitch and Jake together...

Gabe...I just love this picture, so I had to put it in! :)
Ahhh...the faces this kid makes! :)

Mitch and Jake in the hay bail maze

Jake fell in a mud puddle and wasn't very happy about it!
Mitch on the hay ride
Playing the seed bins
Tomorrow's post...The Apple Orchard with Mimi!
Oh...and by the way...IT'S SNOWING today!!!! BIG TIME!!!!

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

how did we manage to miss 2007?

Nicole said...

You went without me!!!!

Lindsay said...

how do you manage to remember THAT? how come we are talking via comments on your blog? ha! i can't believe i went without you and broke the chain. i'm a horrible friend.