Wednesday, January 27, 2010

I'm Back...

...and I'm not going to make any excuses, it would just take up valuable posting time! I'm just going to jump right back in where I left off...OCTOBER 2009!

I love fall! It's always so full of fun times...soccer, football, chili cook-off, halloween...and the weather is beautiful! Our neighborhood sponsors a chili cook-off every fall, and it's a great time for the whole family! We had jumpies, face-painting, a fire-truck, and a DJ with games. The boys had so much fun! Mitch's class has a cow, Connie the Cow, who goes home with a different kid every week, and it was Mitch's week with Connie....so Connie got to go the Chili Cook-Off also!
I'm not really sure what is with Jake and the solemn face...not like him at all!
Mitch and his twin "Jack Jones"....and yep...that's Mimi in the background. She got to come, too!
Mitch posing with Connie the Cow for his page in the Connie Journal
Funny, isn't it? The further behind I am, the less have I have to say!!!
FYI...my new (more manageable goal) is one post a day until I am all caught up! See you guys again tomorrow with pictures from "The Farm" as we affectionately call it!

No comments: