Sunday, November 22, 2009

Tyner's Visit

A few posts ago, I mentioned that Mitch's friend Tyner was moving to Mississippi. Well, Mitch has missed him terribly...especially once school started! Tyner's dad comes to Nashville for work occassionally, so in September, he brought Tyner with him one day. We picked Tyner up from his dad, and he got to spend the day with us! We planned to go to Mt.Juliet and go to the apple orchard with my mom. Unfortunately, when we got there...they were closed! So...we went to park instead...I mean, it's not like the kids really cared where they went...and we had a great time!

What?!? A "natural" pose? No way!
Tyner and Mitch climbing Jake playing on the "Pirate Ship"
Tyner and Mitch being silly...of course!
Mitch and Tyner IN the Pirate Ship
Is there anything cuter than boys running?
I LOVE this picture! I love the colors of the old train and I love that Jake is trying to figure out the bolts....he's always trying to figure out a way to tear things up!
And...of course...being silly again! Do you know that I could not get them to be still and smile for a single picture!?!

Whoooo Hoooooo! I did it! It's 6:15 Sunday night, and I am officially done with September!!!!!! Yay me!

No comments: