Saturday, November 7, 2009

I have a High-Schooler? Really?

Of course, I knew Jack was going to start High School this year, but when I went to pick him up from Band Camp (okay...go ahead and laugh...we all do...that movie ruined it for every kids who ever goes to band camp again), it really hit home...I mean, I have a High-Schooler! How did that happen? And you know what? It really isn't bad! He's a really great kid! Of course, he's a kid that is already taller than me...and his dad, but he's still a kid, right?

He has known for as long as I can remember that he wanted to play drums, so this is his chance! He started in the on the drumline in his school's marching band this year, and I couldn't be prouder of him! He has worked so hard, and they are really good! Here are some pics from the day I picked him up from Band Camp (okay...laugh again).

Hmmmm...maybe I'll have to figure out how to load some video and start taking the video camera. Kind of hard to capture a marching band in still pictures. Anyway, in case you couldn't tell...he's the one with the blonde hair and white t-shirt!

No comments: