Wednesday, November 18, 2009

I finally caved!

Well, he finally won! Gary has been fighting me for years about getting Titans PSLs (meaning we bought the right to buy season tickets)....and this year....he won! So...we are now proud owners of PSLs and season tickets to the Titans games! We bought 4 and Mom bought 2. They aren't right together, but they are in the same section. Couldn't have picked a better year, huh? I mean...we only started the season 0-6! But...hey...it's getting better! And we LOVE our seats! We sit in an upper section of the club level where there are only 8 seats on a row, and we have half of them, so no one is EVER crossing in front of us, and we aren't having to cross in front of anyone else. Also, we are in the front row of the section so there is a rail in front of us...not people, so it feels like we have more room.

There were two preseason games, and we let Jack and Alex each pick a friend to take to one of the games. Jack got to take a friend to the Packers/Titans game, and since Jack likes the Packers that worked out great! We also decided it was a great time to take Mitch to his first NFL game. Mom let us use one of her tickets so I got to go too! Mitch had a great time, but I'm not sure how much of the game he actually watched. (I didn't go to the one with Alex, so there aren't any good pictures. Gary took a couple with his phone but they are so blurry they make my eyes cross looking at them!)
Gary and Mitch enjoying the game
Me, Mitch, and Mom/Mimi...what do you think? Do we look alike?
Me and Mom...very rare photo op!
Jack and Zach
Jack watching the game with Mitch...he's such a good big brother...and Mitch loves him to pieces!
Mitch
Jack, Gary, Mitch and Me before the game

Well...since I am two months behind on my blog...I have lots more pictures from other games, but they'll have to wait...you know...since I can't seem to bring myself to update out of order! Just a little teaser....we have even taken Jake! Keep checking back...and maybe I'll get to those updates before 2010!

No comments: