Sunday, November 22, 2009

First Days of School

At the beginning of September, Mitch started his last year of Preschool! I finally managed to get in a little "first day of school" photo shoot this year. (I have forgotten to do this every other year, but I figured this was as good of a time as any start!) Photo shoots with Mitch are a little easier said than done these days. You never really know what you are going to get...pouts, fake smiles, silly faces, or a little bit of each.
This time...I got a little bit of each!

Two days later, Jake had his first day of "school"/Mother's Day Out, too. (Mitch is two days a week, and Jake is only in one.) Although Gary begs me not to, sometimes I just can't resist dress them to match. I mean, really, how much longer am I going to be able to do that? I thought the first day of school for them both was a good time for it!

And...I even managed another little photo shoot. One thing you can count on in any photo op with Mitch and Jake together is this one...Mitch trying to "love" on Jake, and Jake pushing him away!


But...I did manage a couple of sweet shots, too...and a good one of Jake and one of them together!



No comments: