Thursday, March 18, 2010

Christmas at Mimi's

Christmas Eve afternoon, we took Jack and Alex back to their Mom's and headed over to my Mom's for the night. We had Christmas dinner, opened presents, spent the night...and when we woke up, Santa had made another little trip for all of us! We ate breakfast and opened more presents on Christmas morning.

I obviously was way too interested in my new video camera, because I sure didn't get very many pictures, but here are some of them...

One of my FAVORITE pictures of the boys!
Mimi got the boys a Wii

Jake got a remote control truck...
...but was afraid of it when it started moving. Solution...he chilled out in the chair with the remote (the steering wheel is the remote)

Jake was a big helper opening presents

Daddy might have enjoyed the Wii as much as Mitch!

No comments: