Saturday, March 20, 2010

Christmas Day!

We left my Mom's early afternoon on Christmas Day. We picked Jack and Alex back up on our way back home. We met my brother, Josh, and his wife, Leah at our house, where we exchanged Christmas gifts with them. Then we all bundled up good and heading to the Christmas night Titans game. No tailgating this time...too cold!!!! Again, I drove separately from Gary because I didn't think Jake would stand the cold for the whole game. Again, I was wrong! We all made it the whole game!
There were two women sitting at the end of our row, who I think had a couple of drinks before the game started. :) They LOVED Mitch! I think Mitch talked to them the entire game! The one that Mitch is blocking wanted us to take her picture with Mitch, but Mitch didn't cooperate. This was the best we got.

I love this picture of Josh, Jake, and Leah! A kid sitting beside them kept referring to Leah as Jake's mom...can't imagine why anyone would think Jake belonged to them! :)

Nope...not done with Christmas yet! Next up is the Roberts' Family Christmas!

No comments: