Tuesday, June 22, 2010

The Spring in Pictures

Okay...let's just get this caught up through May! Here we go...not in order (just this once).

Leah and Baby Becca came into town and we all went with Mimi to pick strawberries again this Spring. (Did I mention how precious that sweet baby girl is?) Mitch is the only kid that really picked this year. Jake ran around getting strawberries out of everyones baskets and eating them. Then he found water to play in. Becca just chilled out in her stroller for most of the time.


Bedtime has been quite the ordeal. Jake doesn't like to slow down long enough to fall asleep. Twice this spring I lost him when I thought he was in his bed asleep. I went to check on him one night, and he wasn't in his bed...so I looked to the right and found this...
The other time I went to check on him because I could hear him banging around in his room. I couldn't find him anywhere! I finally found him hiding STANDING in the windowsill BEHIND the blinds!


Mitch finished Pre-School! Yep...he'll be in Kindergarten in the fall. He had his luncheon, which was a picnic this year.
Mitch, Jack, and Gary went to Draft Day at the Titans Stadium.
And....The Harts came to visit. Well, sort of. The visited Christy's parents, about an hour away. We went there to hang out with them for the day. We played at two parks, tried for lots of pictures of all the kids, and Luke had his first skinned knee!

Whew! I think I am caught up...at least through May. Coming up....lots and lots of pictures from the beach and a few from the lake...some videos too if I can figure out how to post them!

No comments: