Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Welcoming Baby Becca!

On March 6th, after my sister-in-law, Leah, had spent a couple of days in the hospital with high blood pressure, my new baby niece, Rebecca, was born via C-Section! She was 3 weeks early and teeny tiny! Only 5 lbs 10 ounces...and absolutely beautiful! Mom and I made it to Memphis in time for the delivery, and were there for Baby Becca's first photo shoot! Mamma and baby both did great!

Baby Becca's first photo! Look how tiny she is compared to Josh's hand!
Isn't she beautiful?
Proud Daddy (my little brother) and his new baby girl!
Mimi and Papa with their "baby" and new "grandbaby"
Mommy and Becca
Look at that tongue! At about 3 months, she still likes to stick her tongue out!
Mimi, Daddy, and Baby Becca
Did I mention that she's beautiful? When can I start spoiling her?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

She is beautiful - daughters are so special! In the back of my mind I wonder about adoption for you & Lindsay. Good thing God is in control!