Tuesday, February 5, 2008

3 Months Old Already!

Wow! I can't believe my little "Baby Jake" is already 3 months old! He is such a sweet and loving little boy. He has the sweetest little smile, and loves to show it! I love this time when they start showing their personalities. I think Jake is going to be "Mama's Boy". Unlike Mitch, who is "Daddy Football Buddy", which he will tell you every time you ask who's boy he is! :)

Here is a picture of Jake taken today and a picture of Mitch taken when he was 3 months. Do you think they look alike?



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Baby Jake sure looks a lot like his Uncle Josh!!

Lindsay said...

Wow - they don't look anything alike - well maybe a little, but not much. I can't believe Mitch has the same haircut now as he did at 3 months!

Suzanne M. Jones said...

Jake is adorable! He is changing so much and looks like a little boy in that picture. Mitch does have one great head of hair! Beautiful boys :)