Wednesday, February 13, 2008

SNOW!!!!

We got up this morning, and it was SNOWING! My friend, Lindsay, and I were just saying yesterday how we couldn't believe we hadn't had a snow all year at all. Mitch was so excited and couldn't wait to get outside and play in it. He's come a long way... Last year he wouldn't go near it!

My little guy is ALL BOY! He wanted to get his baseball bat and hit the snow flakes as they were coming down. When it quit snowing, he wanted to ride his 4-Wheeler and his Motorcycle in it. (By the way, for those of you who remember Mitch arguing insistently that a Motorcycle was actually called a "Der Der Der", he has finally come around, and now calls it a Motorcycle like the rest of the world.)

We left Jake playing in his crib while we went out, so I don't have any pics of him in the snow, but here are some I took of Mitch.

No comments: