Thursday, March 27, 2008

Look What the Easter Bunny Brought...

I'm a little out of order in my posts, but I couldn't leave these out. The Easter Bunny brought Mitch a basketball, a Thomas the Train game for his Smart Cycle and a Spiderman umbrella, and of course a ton of chocolate. Jake got his first football and some teether keys. He didn't get any chocolate, but Mitch shared his!

Look how big he's getting. He'll be sitting up all by himself before we know it!

Here's Mitch reading about his game. I'd hate for him to put that chocolate down!

Hmmm... isn't that supposed to be bad luck?

My little guy just looks so grown in this picture! :(

Why does Daddy always get to do the fun stuff?

1 comment:

Suzanne M. Jones said...

Great pictures Nicole! Looks like a fun Easter at your house. I can't believe how quickly Jake is changing! So cute :)