Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Long Overdue Post

There were just so many things to write about all of our many wonderful Christmas celebrations with family, that I was too overwhelmed to even know where to start...so, since it's February, I thought I should at least share some of the pictures!

We always spend Christmas Eve night at my mom's. Mitch was dying to open a present, and, of course, Mimi had to let him. We finally convinced him to pick one other than the biggest box, and this is what he chose....
Mimi was certain that he would be sorely dissapointed when he opened up a pair of shoes instead of a toy. I think she was wrong... He loved his new "furry Crocs like Jack's" so much that even when he put his pj's on, he put his shoes back on!


Both boys got new hats from Mimi, too...
I think Mitch's favorite present, though, was his Bat Cave from Uncle Josh! I have to admit, it is pretty cool. Any of you with young boys...you need to check it out. Fisher Price makes it and Mitch will play with it for hours!
Jakes's favorite toy was a little wooden alligator walk-behind toy. I must admit, that is Mommy's LEAST favorite. Wow! That thing is LOUD!

Mimi also got them a really cool rocker/bench. It is a molded plastic bench for the boys to sit at and color/play/whatever. Then it flips over, and is a rocker that they can rock in with their friends. They both really like it, too....So do I...it doesn't make noise! :)

I was slacking on the pictures when had Christmas with Dad, but the boys love their thing from him, too. Mitch got an "I-Pod". It's a mp3 player for preschoolers, but he calls it an I-Pod. He was asking for one since his big brothers have them. Jake got a "bike" that "grows with him". It starts off as a rocker, then a tricycle with a handle, then you can the handle off when he can pedal. He loves to rock on it right now. I'm sure this Spring, I will pull the handle up and push him in it at the park.

We went to Gatlinburg with Gary's family this year, but that is a whole other post! I'll work on that soon, I promise!

No comments: