Monday, April 27, 2009

Happy Birthday Mitch!


I can hardly believe that my little baby turned 4 last week! When did he change from a baby to a little boy who wants to go everywhere his Daddy goes and do everything his Daddy does? Where has the time gone?

Last Wednesday was his birthday and Mom, Dad, and Kathy (Dad's wife) came over to help him celebrate! They went in together and got him a Power Wheels. My brother had gotten him a little 4-wheeler for toddlers for Christmas a few years ago, and he had outgrown it...so he needed a big one! He wasn't too sure about it at first, but he's kind of getting the hang of it. I think I have him figured out finally...he doesn't like to be out of control, and he isn't totally certain how to control the Power Wheels yet. He is so concerned that he is going to run into the road, bless his little heart. Jake sure had a blast being driven around in it, though!
Don't you just love how hard he is concentrating?
Oh! And how about the haircut? Yep...I had it chopped off again! I know, I can't make up my mind if I like it short or long.
Mitch had his party this past weekend, but that is a post all on its own. Don't worry, I'll get to work on it, and it won't be another month before I get it up! :)

No comments: