Sunday, April 26, 2009

Wow! He's really becoming a man!

Last weekend, Jack had his Confirmation. For any of you who don't know what that means exactly, I'm kind of with you. It is something the Catholic faith does, and I am not always up on those things, having been raised Methodist. I've learned alot over the last several years, though, through Jack and Alex. To the best of my understanding, this is a time that is Jack's turn to Confirm his faith...to make the same promises on his own that his parents made for him as an infant when he was Baptized.

What an amazing day it was to see this wonderful "kid" taking one more step to becoming a wonderful man! I am so proud of him...the love he shows his friends and family, the friends he has chosen, and the decisions he makes on an every day basis! I feel so blessed that his dad chose me to be a part of his life, and am cherishing every moment!






No comments: