Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Family Reunion

Way back in July (yes, that's how far behind I am), we had the 1st Coleman Family Reunion that I know of since I was a little girl. Josh came in town, and we all headed out to the Reunion. It was so great to see family that I hadn't seen in such a long time, and mostly to meet family that I didn't even know I had! I even found out that I have distant cousins going to the same High School that Jack is going to!
The day was a turning point for Jake, socially. Up until this, Jake had been a complete "Mama's Boy", especially in crowds. And don't even think he would go to someone he didn't know! By the end of the day, I actually overheard someone say about him, "He will just go to anyone!" What, is that MY child they are talking about? Well, apparently, he decided it was fun to meet new people, because he has never turned back!
Amazingly, we managed to get a group shot, and I think everyone except Jake is actually looking at the camera.
Here's Mom and Uncle Ed coloring with Jake, Mitch, and Reed (their cousin)
Uncle Josh with Mitch and Reed...Uncle Josh is always the entertainment for Mitch!
Jake and his new friend, Uncle Ed

I can't wait until the next one, and next time we'll take Jack and Alex!

No comments: