Friday, September 4, 2009

Much Needed Update!

It seems like I'm saying this alot lately, but I am WAY behind on updating my blog! I didn't put the kids in any kind of Mother's Day Out or Preschool for the summer, so my computer time has been limited. They start back next week, though...and none too soon! It has been a wonderful summer, and, surprisingly, I haven't at all regretted my decision to keep them home with me this summer, but I'm ready for my weekly break now! :)

I have so much to catch you all up on! I am not OCD about many things (unlike my wonderful hubby), but I CANNOT make myself update this blog out of chronological order... So...I'll start WAY back with Mitch's first T-ball season! I don't know how long it will take me to get caught up, but check in often for my newest updates...I promise lots and lots of pictures of some cute kids, a few of me and my skinny hubby!!

No comments: