Monday, May 26, 2008

Dennis the Menace

For some reason, Mitch always ends up needing a change of clothes when he stays at his friends Tabitha's house for any amount of time. This time was no exception. My friend (and neighbor), Cynthia (a.k.a. Tabitha's mom), kept Mitch for me for a couple of hours a few weeks ago. When I got there to pick him up, he was in size 24 month overalls (at least they were boys...last time they were girls) and "going commando". You would think I would learn to pack a change of clothes. After eating pizza for dinner, he looked just like Dennis the Menace, running around in the too short pants and food all over his face with no shoes on. I couldn't look at him without laughing. It's just too cute!


Here's one of Mitch and Tabitha "eating" (I use that term loosely).
I'm not sure which one looks more like a "menace" in this one! :)

No comments: