Monday, May 26, 2008

So Proud!

I know it's been a while again. I keep trying to wait until I can sit down and catch up on everything, but I am now convinced that time will never come. So, I'll work on it in bits and pieces.

Jack was selected to participate in the Duke TIP program. To qualify for the program, he had to score in the 95th% on the national norms of a standardized achievement test. Once in the program, he was given the opportunity to take the ACT. Keep in mind, he is just in the 7th grade. He scored a 21 on the ACT, and qualified for a special award by doing so. Wow! I was impressed! We're hoping for lots and lots of scholarships by the time he takes it for real! Jack has always worked really hard in school and enjoyed learning, and we are so proud! Here's Jack getting his award (and being way too cool)!

No comments: