Monday, August 18, 2008

When it rains, it pours!

I have so much to catch up on, but today won't be the day it happens! It has been one of those weeks... Last Tuesday, on the way to Chattanooga, Gary's transmission blew! He had to rent a car to get back home while he had his transmission replaced! Then, Friday morning, I got up and tried to get on the computer...CRASHED! Saturday, Gary had his District Managers in town, and they all went out on the lake, and SUNK the Jet Ski! The made it back to the dock, but we don't know what damage was done. And....finally....Yesterday, as Gary was pulling the Jet Ski trailer out of the garage, he hit the garage door rails and broke the track. AAARRRGGH! So, today, I have Gary's laptop, but none of my pictures or anything that I want to post on here, so my updates will have to wait for another day. Unfortunately, in the last week, the only thing that DIDN'T break was my stupid determined washer and dryer! I want a new one, and my cheap ones that I have had for 10 years just keep hanging on!

Okay, so I am off to play outside with Mitch and his friend, Gabe, who is spending the day and night with us! I promised I would take them outside while Jake napped, and it's that time!

1 comment:

Forrester Fam said...

Hopefully the rest of the week will go better for you!