Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Yep... I'm still alive!

Sorry for the long absence...No good reason, just can't seem to get my act together. It seems I am always behind these days! But...I'm back now!

September has been a busy month for the Roberts family. We had my birthday (the 17th), Gary's birthday (the 29th), soccer (Mitch), and football (Alex). Plus, we've been enjoying the fall days. We've already been to the pumpkin patch twice. Mitch LOVES it! Jake enjoys eating the hay, too. Jack got to go with us the first time we went, and Lindsay got some great pictures of my boys! Here are a few of them.


Jake and Luke
Me and Jake
Jack and Mitch searching for the perfect pumpkin

Can you believe how grown up Jack is? Gary says this is his "rocker" look!
Here are a couple of my favorite pics...Two years ago, just a few months after Lindsay and I met, we went to the farm with the boys for the first time (only 3 boys then...now there's 5!)...Here is a pic of Mitch and Gabe from that visit and one from this year! I love it! Hmmm...how many years do you think we can keep this going?

No comments: