Thursday, September 11, 2008

Scaredy Cat!

If want a good laugh, keep reading.

The other night, I was woken from a dead sleep by a loud crashing noise in the house! It scared the daylights out of me. Now, I'm not normally a scaredy cat, but something got into me this time. It was midnight and I wanted to go back to sleep, but I just couldn't do it! I could NOT calm down! So...I called the police!

Yep...I had the police come to my house in the middle of the night and walk through it to make sure no one was hiding in any of the closets! Guess what...no one was hiding in any of the closets or anywhere else! But...I never found the culprit!

The next morning, when I walked into the shower...there it was! My razor, which is supposed to be suction cupped to the wall, was lying in the floor of the shower! Bet that made a pretty loud bang when it hit, huh?

1 comment:

Forrester Fam said...

I don't know if I would have admitted that, but it gave me a good laugh.