Tuesday, September 2, 2008

What to do with myself?

I know... I'll catch up on my blog!

School started for my babies today. Mitch is in the Pre-K program this year, not just the Mother's Day Out. He will be in on Tuesdays and Thursdays. I put Jake in this year, too. He is in the Mother's Day Out program on Tuesdays only.

So...today is my first day (or 5 hours, anyway) without the boys. I have a huge list of things I could be doing right now, but I chose to play catch up on the blog! (In case you were wondering how managed so many posts today, now you know!)

I have to leave to go pick them back up in about an hour. Then Mitch has soccer practice tonight. I'll make sure to take the camera and post some pics of him playing (hopefully before next Tuesday)!

Okay, I'm off to do some actual work now!

No comments: