Thursday, September 11, 2008

"I'm going up!"

Tuesday morning, Gary was talking to Mitch about what all they would do this weekend. Gary told him they would watch a movie and they would play Madden on Playstation. Then he said, "You're going down!" Mitch, very logically, said, "Nuh-uh! I'm going UP!" Gotta love it! I don't think he quite got the trash talking!

While we're on the subject of Mitch "funnies". He's had me amazed and amused all week! So I thought I would share some of the "funnies" with all of you.

The other day at Target, we went by a display of I-Pods. Mitch pitched an all out screaming fit saying, "I want an I-Pod!" Apparently, the people around us found this type of fit to be amusing. They all cracked up laughing at a 3-year screaming for an I-Pod! Later, I was talking to someone on the phone about it and he heard me tell them that Fisher Price makes an MP3 player for kids. What does Mitch have to say about that? "No Mom. I want and I-Pod Touch!" Of course he does...that's what Jack has! So, I fell back on the old standby..."Honey, you have to be 13 to have one of those...It's the rule."

Yesterday, Mitch was playing with his toys in the office floor while I worked on the computer. He was totally in his own little world talking to his toys. Then I hear him say "123-4567". Actually, he said 7 other completely different numbers that just so happen to be Gary's phone number! What???! When did my 3 year old learn his Daddy's phone number? He had no idea that was what it was, but I was still impressed!

No comments: