Friday, June 6, 2008

On the Lake

Our friends, Jeff and Erin, invited our whole crew out the lake with them on Sunday, and we had a blast! They just bought a new Cabin Cruiser this year, and we were livin' it up! :) We took our Jet Ski and our "tube" out. The kids had a great time playing, while the adults got to "chill out" and visit for a while. My mom kept Jake so I could relax, too. It was really a treat!


Jack got his license last summer to drive the Jet Ski (you have to 12), so he and Alex were able to go play on it and Gary didn't have to drive them all over the lake. I'm not sure if Jack or Gary enjoyed that more! Jack, Alex, and Mitch all went "tubing"! I couldn't believe Mitch did it. Mitch also rode the Jet Ski, but he would only ride with Erin!

Mitch and Megan (Jeff and Erin's 6 year old daughter) hanging out on the boat

Mitch and Megan "driving" the Jet Ski... Don't worry, it was tied up to the both and they were just pretending! :)

I love this one...It's all of the boys playing together! Mitch was just getting ready to "tube" for his first time ever!

That is what I call good timing. Erin was taking a picture of Mitch, Megan and Alex on the Jet Ski (again...tied up), and Jack jumped into the picture just in time!
Oh...and funny story... Gary is talking about buying a pontoon boat, so when we got back to the dock, I was pointing out the pontoon boats to Mitch and telling him, "If we get a boat, that's the kind we are going to get." That night while I was bathing him I asked him if he wanted to get a boat, and he said "no". Of course, I asked him why not. His response..."Cause it will be a bad boat." Yep...one day on the lake in a Cabin Cruiser and he's already too good to ride on anything else! Boy does he have a lot to learn! :)

No comments: