Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Our trip to The Aquarium

Me, Mimi (my mom), Jack, Mitch and Jake all went to The Aquarium in Chattanooga last week. It was the first time we had been, and it was really neat. Poor Jake was just along for the ride, but Mitch really enjoyed it, and Jack had a pretty good time, too. Here are some pics from our trip.
This "wall" was outside the Aquarium. It's steeper and harder to climb than it looks...I didn't make it!
I love this picture of the boys. Where did Mitch learn to stand like a little model...and if Jake had hair, I'd swear Jack was pulling him up by it! :)

Mimi getting some good Jake lovin'. I'm not quite sure what is wrong with Jack...headache maybe? (Have I mentioned that Mitch never stops talking? I wonder where he gets that!) Mitch was having a blast in the rocker!

The penguins were really cool! Mitch's favorite part? One of them pooped in the water right in front of him! Gotta love those boys! :)

Good ol' brotherly love!

Is this not the sweetest picture!!!

I love this picture of me and the boys. I remember when I could rest my arm on Jack (his shoulder anyway), and now he's taller than me...just barely though!

I'm not sure who's enjoying this more...Mimi or Jake!

There was a little man-made "creek" outside the Aquarium, and Mitch wanted to get it in. He had so much fun wading in the water and getting his shorts wet. Fortunately, I brought a change of clothes.

By the way, in case you are wondering...No, we haven't disowned Alex. He just chose not to go since Gary wasn't able to go with us (he had to work). Maybe next time...

No comments: