Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Apple Orchard

After one failed attempt, we (Mitch, Jake, Mimi, and I) finally made it to the apple orchard. By the time we got there, though, it was so late in the season that all of the apples were already off of the trees! We still had a great time, though. We bought A TON of apples from their little store, and some fried pies. We snacked on fried pies and wandered through the orchard, where I got some of my favorite pictures of all times! (It was a great fall for great pics!) The boys even found one apple each still hanging on the tree and ate them...core and all!

Enjoy the pictures....I know I do every time I look at them!

Jake enjoying his freshly picked apple....


Mitch's pics....


Mimi and her boys...aren't these great?!?

....and me and my monkeys!
Mitch makes the funniest faces! He is so expressive! He's trying to open his juice in this picture.
Jake still loves to eat! They didn't quite get the concept here, huh?

Next up...Halloween! Check back tomorrow!

1 comment:

Lee & Haley said...

You and the kiddos are TOO CUTE! LOVE the pics and updates!!